I believe that the process of healing, returning to a state of balance and harmony, is a goal for everyone. The combination of psychiatric medication and psychotherapy is a powerful treatment process that can improve your mental wellness and help you feel better.
- MS degree in Psychiatric Nursing from Washington State University
- ADN degree from Westchester Community College New York
- BA degree in Psychology and Philosophy State University of New York at Oneonta
- For the past 11 years my work in mental health has been set largely in an acute psychiatric hospital. I have experience working with a full spectrum of mental health issues.
- I have been assisting clients in navigating psychiatric obstacles in private practice since 2010.